Search This Blog

Ultra Horse Zine Collective

Turning scribbles, sketches and doodles into high art and humorous asides.

Sunday 3 April 2011

Cardiff Skateboard Club Zine rolls into town!!

With highlights such as build your own video camera out of a toaster, and roid yourself up to the size of your nan's extension, this zine CANNOT be missed. In fact I was thinking of photocopying some more copies myself just...because!
I know one of the guys that wrote it (well two but, it was pretty dark) but if I hadn't, and I'd seen it somewhere, I would have got it anyway because, I don't know about you but, it's kind of refreshing to see a zine that's actually funny. There is some stuff about skateboarding in there too, one of these fine folks is the king of Crayon Skateboards, Dykey (nothing to do with being a lesbian at all) - based in Cardiff of course.
Are you some kind of joker?!
Than you should read this.
These guys are available for laughs and japes at... www.cardiffskateboardclub.com



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind review! It was a bit rushed but we'll try and make the next one better!

    Jim O

    ReplyDelete