Search This Blog

Ultra Horse Zine Collective

Turning scribbles, sketches and doodles into high art and humorous asides.

Thursday 5 May 2011

Ultra Horse hits London zine Symposium 2011

Yes, I know I'm nearly a month late in putting this up, but hey, we're all friends here right?
So it was amazing. The standard of zines was out of this world, and the standard of cakes was average to good, but the best bit, as always was the people and other zinesters I met there.
To name a few, Peg Powler from Teeside, Zeene from Loughborough with their hilarious zines, Larry Jaffee with his Eastenders inspired Wolford Gazette, and soo many more. Everyone was great, I just wish I hadnt been so chained to my stall and could have spent hours perusing the stalls.
Next stop - Manchester! Bring it!


No comments:

Post a Comment